• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

64 dodge door trim needed

hogpowr

Local time
5:42 AM
Reaction score
Guys,

I need the thin top trim piece for a 2 door 64 dodge 330. Its also the same as the top trim for 64 polara. The polara had the top trim and another added trim piece about mid door. All I need is top trim for both driver and passenger. If anyone has them in decent condition, let me know or PM.

Thanks!

Guys,

I need the thin top trim piece for a 2 door 64 dodge 330. Its also the same as the top trim for 64 polara. The polara had the top trim and another added trim piece about mid door. All I need is top trim for both driver and passenger. If anyone has them in decent condition, let me know or PM.

Thanks!

hey Rob,
are you talking about the outside door trim... ? i might heve a few pieces laying around.. give me a day or two and i'll see what i come up with..
i'll get back to you... phil

rob,
i found a very nice set from my personal stash, i'll put in a PVC tube and get you a shipping quote..
you'll need to make me an offer,
phil

yes outside.. its the top trim piece on the 2 door sedan and polara. small thin piece goes the length of car and turns into the front "C" trim on front fender. thanks for checking.

yes outside.. its the top trim piece on the 2 door sedan and polara. small thin piece goes the length of car and turns into the front "C" trim on front fender. thanks for checking.
On the bottom part of the "c" on the front fender of a 330 , there is a short piece of trim extending rearward --about 10" ? I need two of those(one one each side, probably the same) Anyone have those that would sell?................MO

On the bottom part of the "c" on the front fender of a 330 , there is a short piece of trim extending rearward --about 10" ? I need two of those(one one each side, probably the same) Anyone have those that would sell?................MO

Hi Mo,

Take at look at these 2 pic's. Is this what you're looking for?

IMG_0311.jpgIMG_0314.jpg

ok checked again,,
the pieces i have fit both left and right front fenders for your 330.
please p.m. me your address and i'll give you a shipping quote.

i used to have three complete sets but they are gone..
all i have left are two sets for the front fender.

OG - pm sent. I only need the 330 trim for the doors. I have all other trim pieces.

here is the style of trim I"m looking for. I need both driverside and passenger side for 1964 dodge 2 door sedan. its the 330 trim. thanks!

View attachment 208743View attachment 208744

- - - Updated - - -

one quick update. Total length should be around 49 inches.. give or take. I don't actually have one, but I measured the door length.

I have a 4 door Polara 500 that I am going to part. Are the front door trim on a 4 door too short? If they will work I have them. Located in Pittsboro Nc 27312 for shipping.

ramnbee.. thanks for asking. 4 door will be too short.. thanks though.

- - - Updated - - -

ramnbee.. thanks for asking. 4 door will be too short.. thanks though. although.. if you want to measure go ahead. 2 door is roughly 49 inches long.

I'm about to put my 64 Polara on the market....it needs a bit of restoration and am trying to put the mounting clips on the "Polara" part in the back and the thin moulding you mentioned. Where do you get those clips for the "thin moulding" you are looking for....or are the ones you have re-usable? Anyone out there have any suggestions?

IMG_1425.jpgIMG_1423.jpg

the long one is for the Polara which I can't seem to find anywhere.....the other I have some leads on R/T Specialties, Gary Goers and Jim's.... thanks...

I will bump this request another time. I'm still in desperate need of both dodge two door sedan doors. and the dodge 330 door trim. the 330 trim is also the same as the top piece of trim on the polara or 440.

I have a pair of door trim for your 64. Thought I was breaking up a set, but was able to look through my parts today and found an extra pair.
IMG_0575.jpgIMG_0577.jpg
Top photo shows end towards quarter panel, square on the end. Bottom photo shows end towards fender, it's beveled so it doesn't hit the fender when opening the door. -Don

Auto Transport Service
Back