• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

64 dodge wagon 4 speed.

dvw

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
8:00 PM
Reaction score
Thought these might be interesting.
Doug

4 speed wgn 8.jpg
4 speed wgn 5.jpg
4 speed wgn 7.jpg
4 speed wgn 1.jpg
4 speed wgn 2.jpg
4 speed wgn 6.jpg
4 speed wgn 4.jpg

Last edited:
Factory 383 single four bbl. (06 under the QR)
A833 four speed / floor shift. (343 under the A)

Wonder if it had a trailer hitch?

Cool Long Roof, Cool Tow Vehicle :thumbsup:

Awesome. Would love to have that one to haul the family with.

that would of been one hell of a war wagon on the street in its day nice thanks :thumbsup:

That would be awesome to have for swap meets/drags/female coleslaw wrestling etc.

I had a 63 Dodge wagon with the same options way back in the day! A racer had bought it to tow his race car!

Based on the fender tag, It looks like it was built at the Hamtramck Plant.
About 10 years ago or so a 1964 Dodge wagon that had a 426 wedge and a 4 speed turned up for sale on some of the web sites. It was pretty rough as far as the body was, but it was a complete car. I have always wondered if it was ever restored.
Is this one for sale?

I heard it was sold this weekend for $3400.
Doug

The wagon sold for 3300. This wagon also had an AM/FM radio.

Wish I'd of known about it I'd have it setting in my garage!

This was not a post. This was a factory 1964 model 440 Dodge station wagon with a race hemi called Hemi Wagon. Was it a 4 speed car? Thanks, Tom.

Nice article all right. I read it was an automatic. Thanks khryslerkid.

The wagon sold for 3300. This wagon also had an AM/FM radio.

$3300 would be tempting. If I had that car I'd probably just try to get it running with the minimum amount of work. Maybe fix up the interior a little bit so I didn't sit in a rat's nest every time I drove it. I don't think I'd do much with the body. Might be kind of cool just seeing that old girl tooling around town. I can't imagine how much work it would take to restore something like that. Wagon parts have got to be hard to find these days.

Auto Transport Service
Back