• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOUND 64 Driver Armrest - 4 Door/Wagon

Status
Not open for further replies.

matthon

Local time
5:52 AM
Reaction score
I have a 64 wagon, looking for the plastic driver side armrest.
If it has a blue pad that's a bonus.

I've included a pic of both my driver side and passenger side.

I'm not even sure I need it, it looks like it was cut short for some reason, but it's worn along the leading edge and the door panel doesn't have an imprint on it on the right side of the door handle.

If anyone can shed some light on this that would be great. Online pics never seem to show the driver door panel on 4 doors/wagons.

20190402_202049.jpg 20190402_182306.jpg

The Fury's had the longer arm rest base. The Belvedere and Savoy models had the shorter arm rest base. So the one on the passenger door is correct for a Fury.
In the picture, the driver's base does look like it may have been cut down.

I have a 64 wagon, looking for the plastic driver side armrest.
If it has a blue pad that's a bonus.

I've included a pic of both my driver side and passenger side.

I'm not even sure I need it, it looks like it was cut short for some reason, but it's worn along the leading edge and the door panel doesn't have an imprint on it on the right side of the door handle.

If anyone can shed some light on this that would be great. Online pics never seem to show the driver door panel on 4 doors/wagons.

View attachment 743936 View attachment 743937
what and how many?

Just the plastic driver side armrest.
If it has a blue pad with no tears/cracks, that would be a bonus as mine has a tiny rip.

If it has a blue pad with no tears/cracks, that would be a bonus as mine has a tiny rip.
I'll check today.

Here you go.
The important thing with these is that the mounting holes on the back are not broken.
There are no chips cracks or holes in the plastic and the pad is the same.
Guaranteed to not rip snort tear or come apart in the rain.
$60 + the ride.

IMG_9324.JPG IMG_9325.JPG IMG_9326.JPG IMG_9327.JPG

Ok, I can do that - and I would definitely have asked about the mounting holes, so thank you.

I'll send a pm to you.

I might as well push my luck, also looking for:
  • The rear latch handle for a 64 9 passenger wagon, pic below.
  • The driver side interior sill plate for the same, or 4 door, obviously. Doesn't need to be shiny just intact.
  • The leading trim part in the driver side fender trim for a 64 Fury, or a destroyed piece of trim that has that piece, see pic. Not interested in buying a whole piece of nice trim, I can live with it as is.

Resized_20190115_143518.jpg 20190111_104109.jpg

Ok, I can do that - and I would definitely have asked about the mounting holes, so thank you.

I'll send a pm to you.

I might as well push my luck, also looking for:
  • The rear latch handle for a 64 9 passenger wagon, pic below.
  • The driver side interior sill plate for the same, or 4 door, obviously. Doesn't need to be shiny just intact.
  • The leading trim part in the driver side fender trim for a 64 Fury, or a destroyed piece of trim that has that piece, see pic. Not interested in buying a whole piece of nice trim, I can live with it as is.

View attachment 744798 View attachment 744799
I probably have 2 of the 3 you need, not the gate piece though.

Did not hear back, did you get the parts okay?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back