• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

64 Fury parts car value

YY1

Local time
8:16 PM
Reaction score
Hi Guys- I stumbled across a 64 Fury 2D parts car for pretty cheap.

The main unibody is pretty cooked (literally), but is has a real nice front clip, including the grille, a nice driver side door, and an 8 3/4.

What do you think that stuff is worth?

I figure $150 each fender, $150 for the door, and maybe $100 for the grille.
Might be more with the K member and steering stuff at waht- $20 each?
Also has a tired poly 318. Bumpers might be OK.

Is that axle worth having? IE, could I change out the axle shafts for non-press fit type? What would I need? I have 1966 axle shafts and backing plates laying around. Drums shouldn't be too hard to find.

Actually- I have a plan B(a). I know where there's a 1965 Satellite that's been wrecked in the front. It's cheap too, and is a big block a/c car.

Can I put that whole 64 front clip on it? It looks like I could.

Hey, If you get it I'd be intersted in the interior window trim for myself and onother buddy!

I know this is an old post and I am new to this forum, but. Anybody know where a guy could find a 64 fury parts car?

I could get by with a complete floor pan however it would probably be easier to find an entire car.

I'm looking for parts too

I would be interested in the grille if in good condition for sure.. I need one ..mine was smashed in,,,

- - - Updated - - -

Also,, if that Satellite becomes available to you,, I would also want the rocker and wheel well trim, and the door trim..

I would be interested in the grille if in good condition for sure.. I need one ..mine was smashed in,,,

- - - Updated - - -

Also,, if that Satellite becomes available to you,, I would also want the rocker and wheel well trim, and the door trim..

"this post is over 3 years old !! i doubt any of it is still available"

Auto Transport Service
Back