• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB 64 Plymouth Belvedere heater dash bezel

Status
Not open for further replies.

AZEricB

Local time
8:05 AM
Reaction score
I'm looking for a 64 Plymouth Savoy/Belvedere heater dash bezel. If anyone has 1 please let me know.

Thanks, Eric

this offer

64 heater bezel.jpg

well two tiny chips of right side edge of vertical slot.

Are you looking for a driver quality or a refinished bezel? I have either! I do plastic rechroming!

Either or.......I was going to send it out to instrument Specialties along with the other 2 bezels. Would you happen to have the heater bezel with only 2 buttons?

How much for either bezel?

How much to restore the other 2 bezels I have?

Do you have samples of your work?

Thanks, Eric

Which 2 bezels do you have? I am out of the htr. delete plates! I am working on reproducing those! in plastic not the resin ones! I can replate those but it's more work because of the oil in the resin! Also the resin ones are not correct! They are too short and don't line up with the gauge bezel or the large radio bezel, also the screw holes are off! Just letting you know! The heater bezel is $100.00 to do yours + shipping The htr. delete is $120.00 I have the gauge bezels in stock also They're $250.00, and the shift delete is $200.00 I suggest doing every thing at the same time! If you don't there's no guarantee the silver will match! These are exchange prices or doing your parts!

I have the factory shift delete and the gauge bezels. All I'm missing is the heater (or heater delete) bezel.

So $250 (gauge bezel), $200 (shift delete bezel) & $100/$125 (heater/ heater delete bezel) = $550/$575 plus shipping???

What's your turn around time?

Let me try and find a heater delete bezel and I'll get back to you.

I have the factory shift delete and the gauge bezels. All I'm missing is the heater (or heater delete) bezel.

So $250 (gauge bezel), $200 (shift delete bezel) & $100/$125 (heater/ heater delete bezel) = $550/$575 plus shipping???

What's your turn around time?

Let me try and find a heater delete bezel and I'll get back to you.
I have every thing in stock except the htr. delete! apx. 4-6 week turn around to do parts! generally it runs 3 weeks! Depends on how busy I get in the mean time! Yes $550.00 exchange with good cores! Here is a pic. of a finished set! They are as original!

DSCN0600 (1).JPG

64DashBezel1.jpg
64DashBezel2.jpg
64DashBezel1.jpg
64DashBezel2.jpg
64DashBezel1.jpg
Nice stuff

I don't need a radio bezel......the car has a radio delete plate.

Let me see if I can find a heater delete bezel unless you can fix the one I have though. Here's the story on what I have. I have the Honkin Hemi Super Hemi car (not an original hemi car) that Tony DePillo has raced for years. I'm redoning the car. A lot has been modified in the dash area to make it look like it has everything there but it doesn't. The heater delete bezel has the buttons glued into them. Take a look and the pics and let me know if you can restore it.

View attachment 640374 View attachment 640375 View attachment 640374 View attachment 640375 View attachment 640374 Nice stuff

I don't need a radio bezel......the car has a radio delete plate.

Let me see if I can find a heater delete bezel unless you can fix the one I have though. Here's the story on what I have. I have the Honkin Hemi Super Hemi car (not an original hemi car) that Tony DePillo has raced for years. I'm redoning the car. A lot has been modified in the dash area to make it look like it has everything there but it doesn't. The heater delete bezel has the buttons glued into them. Take a look and the pics and let me know if you can restore it.
Sorry I can't do it with the buttons in! the buttons are alum. the process won't adhere to metal! If you want to send it to me maybe I can get them off without destroying the openings! Or you can try! Let me know one way or the other! Steve

OK.....I'm going out of town racing today and will be gone a week. When I get back I'll let you know

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back