• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB 64 Plymouth Belvedere Station Wagon gas tank

Status
Not open for further replies.

64maxwedge

Local time
12:49 AM
Reaction score
Looking for 64 Belvedere wagon gas tank. I think others will fit. 62 to 65 B Body Wagon gas tank.

I know later year wagons used part number CR14 tanks made by spectra, but not sure if it’s the same for your 64 wagon.

I have a used, clean tank, no sending unit from a 67 coronet 500, not a wagon, not sure if this would work for you.
40 + shipping

20200319_123905.jpg

You likely wont find one and if you do its probabaly not in great shape, or dirty. I think there might be a company or two who will make you one new. I have a 1964 Fury Wagon. The gas tank is specific to the wagons.

Its probabaly not what you want to hear but I would pay to have one custome made in stainless steel. The original ones are basically impossible to find without corrosion on inside which will eventually eat it away and/or constantly dirty your fuel. Its a good investment IMO to keep the car alive and trouble free, longer.

Last edited:
I realize finding one is not easy. Did you have one made? If so, do you have a sketch with dimensions?
You likely wont find one and if you do its probabaly not in great shape, or dirty. I think there might be a company or two who will make you one new. I have a 1964 Fury Wagon. The gas tank is specific to the wagons.

Its probabaly not what you want to hear but I would pay to have one custome made in stainless steel. The original ones are basically impossible to find without corrosion on inside which will eventually eat it away and/or constantly dirty your fuel. Its a good investment IMO to keep the car alive and trouble free, longer.

hey there is a bone yard some 80 miles from me that has some early b wagons in it , brian's salvage 707 642-5408 , brian or rose his wife run and own the yard . here is what i saw there .
DSC08676.JPG
DSC08720.JPG
DSC08709.JPG

I realize finding one is not easy. Did you have one made? If so, do you have a sketch with dimensions?
Im still using my original one for now (it's a driving project atm) but at some point I plan to either make one myself or have one made. I wish I could help more. There was a thread on here maybe a year back where someone said that they found a company who advertises fuel tanks made specifically for EFI. The whole post was about the guy reading the manufacturers catalog at a a car show which lists one for 1962-1965 wagons. I cant recall the name of the company. They might be able to help.

This might be an option.
Mine had a rust hole on the bottom but was otherwise solid.
Tried a few tricks, nothing worked.
Cut out the rust, bought the parts to plug off a sending unit for efi.
There's a ring inserted on the inside with threaded holes, a plate, gasket (special kind, forget the name) and bolts with o-rings.
All Tanksinc stuff iirc.
Not a drop in over a year.
Old pic, since painted.

20190511_155159.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back