• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

64 Plymouth dash light bulbs

Red63440

Local time
9:30 PM
Reaction score
I have several burnt out dash light bulbs, what number bulbs do I need for my 64?
Anyone ever try to repairing the dash clock??

Last edited:
There of been several threads about dash clocks. In my opinion trying to repair a Clock is very iffy. It is usually due to the points getting burnt. They are very small and filing them down correctly is not easy. In addition sometimes the fix will be very temporary so not too far down the road even though you thought you fixed it it dies.I just did a quartz replacement on my68 Tic Toc Tac. Very recently I discovered that there are battery operated clock replacements out there. It runs off a penlight battery that has to be replaced every year or so. I have only seen this type for a small variety of cars. The upside is you get a whole new clock.

Thank you…I know that the clock calls for a metal based bulb but would have figured the rest would have been all glass. Learn every day….

Just ordered 10 new sockets and 10 new 194 all glass bulbs. The clock uses a metal based bulb.

Thanks All!

Last edited:
Thank you…I know that the clock calls for a metal based bulb but would have figured the rest would have been all glass. Learn every day….

Just ordered 10 new sockets and 10 new 194 all glass bulbs. The clock uses a metal based bulb.

Thanks All!

Thanks All!
I got mine off e-bay they are 158 changed all dash lights in my 64 dodge & plymouth. came in a pak of 10 less than $20.00 shipped i believe.

Auto Transport Service
Back