• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

64 Plymouth's

5.7 hemi

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
9:22 AM
Reaction score
All you guys/gals that have a 64 Plymouth, I would like to see the front end, specifically the grille, headlight surrounds, fender trim, and hood lip trim. Also, the rest of the car would be nice as well. So dont be shy, post your pics. Thanks in advance.

IM001694.JPG64 dodge 039.jpg64 dodge 040.jpg64 dodge 041.jpg

here is mine

Thank you! Now I need to see a dual headlight set up.

Ok, got the money shots, lol!! Thank you!

Anybody know where I can get the eye brow trim pieces that are on the fenders, to the outside of the headlight bezels?

And another money shot! FBBO members come thru, again!!

And the hits just keep coming, nice car!

If any one dint know the sigel lite 64 was the lite wt. race cars and that scoop was for the hemi.not the weage.becuse that was the ferst yr. for the hemi. the owner should know this because that's my old car.that he stold............Artie

Did you fabricate the single headlight grill and single light bezel?

Thanks, Ted

64plybelvwgn, if your talking to me, then no. I do have a members grille here that is waiting to get the single headlight conversion. I'm gonna talk with my dads neighbor, he has a 64 Plymouth vert, maybe he'll let me "borrow" it for awhile!

Actually finally found some eyebrows from a member on here. Thanks guys for pointing me in the right direction. Now just gotta find some interior rear sail panels and door panels

Auto Transport Service
Back