• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD 64' Polara 500

Status
Not open for further replies.

5.7 hemi

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
4:09 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Well here is my car for sale. I have the itch do build another one. Everything has been gone over and is good to go. It's running a 5.7 Hemi with the 545rfe trans, 8 3/4 sure grip (clutch) with 3.91's and has been narrowed 3/4's on each side, all new brakes (disc 11.75 up front, 10x2.5 drums rear), max wedge scoop, vintage air ac/heat, all new interior, tti headers with full exhaust (flowmasters), walbro 255 intank pump, and list goes on. If ya got questions, just ask. Asking 24500 and my location is Ca., 93230. Here's the link to the build........
http://www.forbbodiesonly.com/moparforum/showthread.php?1618-late-model-hemi-into-early-b-bodies

Attachments

• dodge 073.jpg
    dodge 073.jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 1,038
  • 01-25-11 199.jpg
    01-25-11 199.jpg
    72.3 KB · Views: 1,028
  • 10172011#3 002.jpg
    10172011#3 002.jpg
    86.4 KB · Views: 1,165
  • 3272012 001.jpg
    3272012 001.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 1,896
Last edited:
wow Zack, letting her go, eh?

gorgeous car and priced right IMHO.

GLWS brother

Wow!

Good luck with your sale. All of us know the history on this great car! I'm going to start playing the lottery again! I'm missing out on another one!

I got that itch do build another one, and I'm scratching, lol, so this one will need to go.

Couple of questions. I have a new crate 6.1 I have been itching to put in something. I am thinking this could be a direct swap, given that your computer can be programed. Is this correct. Also would your front accessory drive set up work on the 6.1?

The computer would need a program, not a big deal. You would need to take off the 6.1 timing cover and bolt "mine" on with all the accessories. Then just drop it in and your done.

Wow Zack! I never would have pictured you selling it! Somebody will be very pleased with all of the work you have done. That car is worth every cent and with your skills repairing grills/trim I bet every piece is in better shape and shinier than the day it was produced.

Best of luck with the sale sir!

I have never touched the trim, same way it was when it was new. I want to build another one, so this one has to go.

That is such a steal. Someone should buy this and enjoy it. Great mix or a classic and a modern driver. Read the build thread and look at all the hours that went into it.

Another early b or truck....haven't made up my mind for sure.

love that car on the truck there is a rust free 66 d-100 short bed in LA. I think 310 area code craigslist I did talk to him

Sold....pending payment!!!!!

Congrats...pending payment....

I look forward to seeing the new thread get started....

The buyer did a wire transfer....just waiting to hear from my financial institution.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back