• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

64 Polara Convertible Rear Seat Questions...

Sixpaksteve

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
3:15 PM
Reaction score
I did a search here for my specific questions and didn’t find anything for my situation. But somebody please point me in the right direction if this topic has already been covered.

I’m in need of decent rear seat frames ( especially the bottom rear seat) for my 1964 Polara convertible restoration. I know that convertible rear sears are unique vs those in hardtop cars, which makes my search more difficult. Here are my questions.....

1. Does anyone here have usable 64 Polara rear seat frames for sale?

2. What other year, make, and model convertible seat frames are a match for the 64 Polara?

Thanks in advance for your help!

Steve

The 63 - 65 b-body seats will work for sure! I don't know if any others will work!

Ok MoparSteve! Thank you for your reply.... Should I assume you're talking about 63-65 Polara models only?

Bump..... anyone else with a 64 Polara convertible have any issues with their rear seat? My rear seat frames are toast, especially the rear seat bottom frame, and I'm looking for options to replace it.

Thanks!

West coast classic had one for a 64 very dodge. Price was 110. I believe but don't hold me to it. I was surfing around and saw it. It was used but what the heck try them.

Thanks Bearman. Do you have a direct link to the seats you can send me? If I Google 'West Coast Classic' one of the top 10 results I get is to a classic car dealership in Calif. but I don't see where they sell any parts.

Thanks!

Thanks Bearman. Do you have a direct link to the seats you can send me? If I Google 'West Coast Classic' one of the top 10 results I get is to a classic car dealership in Calif. but I don't see where they sell any parts.

Thanks!
Went on Google and searched (1964 dodge parts) it came up with it. I'm not real good with computer stuff.

I did a search here for my specific questions and didn’t find anything for my situation. But somebody please point me in the right direction if this topic has already been covered.

I’m in need of decent rear seat frames ( especially the bottom rear seat) for my 1964 Polara convertible restoration. I know that convertible rear sears are unique vs those in hardtop cars, which makes my search more difficult. Here are my questions.....

1. Does anyone here have usable 64 Polara rear seat frames for sale?

2. What other year, make, and model convertible seat frames are a match for the 64 Polara?

Thanks in advance for your help!

Steve
Steve, did some digging and even talked to desert valley salvage. They have none in stock. Ask them the difference between a hard top and vert. The answer is rear seat is lower in height at the rear because of the vert top.still looking

Hey sixpacsteve can we just make that a hardtop then put in the regular seats.:rofl:

There are days when I'm ready to do just that, Bearman.

I had no luck finding anything using the search you told me about. At Carlisle last weekend I spoke with Jim Kramer of Kramer's Automotive Specialities and he said that he might have something for me at his place outside of Pittsburgh that will work. I sent his shop an email on Thursday and I'm waiting to hear back. I know it takes the vendors awhile to 'recover' after being away at a show for most of a week.... Fingers are crossed.

I tried to recover that post off the net and for whatever I'm doing wrong I can't find it but the hunt is half the the fun.

Auto Transport Service
Back