• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB 64 POLARA DOME LIGHT LENS

Status
Not open for further replies.

62savoyguy2

Local time
4:25 AM
Reaction score
LOOKING FOR 1 OR POSSIBLY A PAIR OF DOME LIGHT LENSES FOR MY 64 POLARA 2 DR HT. THEY ARE THE ONES IN THE VERY REAR, ON THE SAIL PANELS. HAVE LOOKED AND NO ONE REPOS THEM YET???? ONE MOUNTING TAB ON ONE OF MY IS BROKEN OFF. THANKS.

Those are listed for 64 Barracuda and are not anything like mine. I will post a pic to show style soon. His add says 64 Barracuda B Body.

They are not like mine. Mine have a shiny, round, chrome center and are held on to the housing with 2 protruding tabs that lock into the housing. See pics. Cannot find any repos like mine.

DSCN0196.JPG DSCN0197.JPG

I'm interested I need two also. I did get two from a body looks right.

Maybe we will both get lucky. All the guys on here, someone must know where to find them.....

Yep different so mine are wrong will be looking for correct ones. I wonder if mopar nostalgia has them he is a sponsor on this forum

Might be worth a check, just bought a windshield from him, think his name is Jason...

Did you look at Kramerauto.com. I haven't look

Did you get a new windshield rubber

Me either but someone else posted that he got his fuel sending unit from there and it works great. Going to look them up suppose to be early mopars

I want to take my dash board out but need a new rubber. Little afraid to cut out old rubber without having new one in hand.

Thank you will get in touch with them.

Never saw that style. My 64 Polara is a ragtop but the hardtop I parted out had this style... Must be early production as most others have these....

IMG_7845.JPG IMG_7847.JPG IMG_7846.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back