• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

64 polara sedan head liner

justjim

Local time
1:10 AM
Reaction score
what is the best tool to use to install head liner over the alligator teeth ?

The FSM details the replacement of the headliner. They suggest a dull putty knife (the nylon trim tools hadn't been invented then) and be sure to install the visors and rear view mirror before tucking the corners. The front and rear ends are also glued in.
Mike

Plastic bondo/filler spreader. you also can trim them down to fit different areas.

Well if the op won't come back on and thank you guys for your answers I will, i'll be doing this job soon myself.
The FSM details the replacement of the headliner. They suggest a dull putty knife (the nylon trim tools hadn't been invented then) and be sure to install the visors and rear view mirror before tucking the corners. The front and rear ends are also glued in.
Mike
Plastic bondo/filler spreader. you also can trim them down to fit different areas.

Auto Transport Service
Back