• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

64 Polara turn signal switch, where to buy?

Odmark91

Local time
10:21 AM
Reaction score
Hello! My turn signal switch is faulty, and i need to find a new One. I have Read that OERs switches are really bad? Is that true? Where can i find a decent switch? Preferably some place that shops to Sweden since i live here lol

Try Old Car Parts Northwest. the one I got from them is as close to original that I have been able to find. Not sure on their shipping to Sweden.
ocpnw.com

Try Old Car Parts Northwest. the one I got from them is as close to original that I have been able to find. Not sure on their shipping to Sweden.
ocpnw.com

Thank you very much! I just ordered one from them. Finally i will be able to fix my turn signal problem.

My local parts store wanted about 390 dollars for a OER one including shipping so this was a lot cheaper, and of the quality is as Good as you say it seems a LOT better!

Auto Transport Service
Back