• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

64 Sport Fury Belt Cat Whiskers

Bob Jordan

Local time
7:55 AM
Reaction score
Am trying to make sure we are going after the right style belt area cat whiskers for our 1964 Sport Fury. Asking about the pieces that go on the trim panels - not the doors. These pieces re available in a "round" bead (about 1/8" round radius on top) or a "flat" bead (approx 1/4 flat steel surface visible from top). I'm 99.99% certain our trim panels are original and they came with the round bead (see picture) but the company we are buying the trim panels from say the car should have the wider flat bead. Does anybody have n original 64 so we can know what is correct? Thank
cat-whisker-bead.jpg

My 64 Fury has an original untouched interior. Looks like I really need the door side catwhiskers. I took these pics tonight. I agree that the door panel side has the rounded bead showing on top. Hope this helps..
DSC01047.JPG
DSC01048.JPG
DSC01049.JPG
DSC01050.JPG

Auto Transport Service
Back