• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOUND 64 sport fury front fender eyebrow trim

Status
Not open for further replies.

Todd Millican

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
6:10 AM
Reaction score
Title explains it. Looking for great condition pieces. thank you. I don't mind sanding and buffing or tiny dings that can be addressed.

Last edited:
Are you looking for a left or right side one or both?

Hi Todd,
I think I have both parts you want, but your description of condition may exclude anything but NOS (which I do not possess).
Would be happy to provide some pictures to come to an understanding of the possibility of a swap.
Thanks, Mark

That would be great. They just need to be restorable, really. No huge pits in the metal and bent all up. I'm glad you said something. I could have explained it better.

Hi Todd,
I think I have both parts you want, but your description of condition may exclude anything but NOS (which I do not possess).
Would be happy to provide some pictures to come to an understanding of the possibility of a swap.
Thanks, Mark

Ok, here they are. Let me know if you need another angle.
IMG_20220424_124329418.jpg

Ok, here they are. Let me know if you need another angle.View attachment 1274930
Those are exactly what I had in mind. Thank you. Would you send me an email to ******************* at your convenience, so I know what you had in mind for cost, and method of payment. Thank you. I can send paypal, venmo, or a check, whichever you prefer. Thanks...Todd

Please use the PM system for personal info. And if you haven't read the rules for placing ads on the site, please do so. Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back