• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB 64 sport fury trunk emblem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steve009

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
8:53 PM
Reaction score
A5B26C98-1FFC-4A81-BEF2-F9E51B748599.jpeg
Looking for a 64 sport fury side piece of the red/white/blue emblem on the trunk. The center piece blends into the trunk spear so not that one. I believe the left or the right one are identical so one of those (like in pic). Would prefer a fairly minty one that doesn’t have to be rechromed. Toying with the idea of deleting the trunk spear and just have the red white and blue badge.

I’m in the same boat! Have two of three! If you give up on it I’ll happily pay for a single side piece. Thinking about using the near perfect one I have to cast a new one. Lots of work though.

I’m in the same boat! Have two of three! If you give up on it I’ll happily pay for a single side piece. Thinking about using the near perfect one I have to cast a new one. Lots of work though.

I’ll be keeping the center one either way just thought it may look good with three identical ones and no trunk spear. I put the hemi scoop on the hood and therefore deleted the hood spear. Thought it may look good to have the trunk match. I’m not usually a huge fan of custom anything on b bodies but it’s a maybe. Hard to find though, one year one model.

Oh I see. I wasn’t following the concept at first. Sounds like a cool idea. If you find a set and want to mitigate the cost I’ll buy your spare side!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back