• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOUND 65-70 b-body rear sway bar

Status
Not open for further replies.

ckessel

Local time
4:25 AM
Reaction score
On my car, I'm doing the mini tubs and moved the springs. The FFI frame hung rear sway bar package, NIB 3/4", is not going to work now. The arms of the bars and links will be in the way of the tire/wheel combo I'll be using. Therefore I need the type like in the photo. Would like to trade mine for what I need. It does not need to be new but needs to be the same size, 3/4" and have all the parts for install. PM me here. I'm in Los Osos Ca 93402.

IMG_3069.jpeg

IMG_3079.jpeg

Last edited:
I have a Hotchkiss rear sway bar that I was gonna post for sale. the part number is 2255r. if it helps. I will sell it not interested in trades. Need to verify the part number when I get home. I believe it bolts to the rear of the axle which might be what you need

Its close. On their site, looking at the instructions, it's going to be where the springs currently are making it too wide for my use now. The span between the arms of the bar, where the links would go, need to be around 33". If I hadn't moved them it would work. Thanks for replying back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back