• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

65 Belveder heater buttons

Badvert65

Local time
9:14 PM
Reaction score
UM.....I feel pretty dumb about this, but...
Can anyone tell me what order the heater buttons go (top to bottom)?
I sent my switch to Texas to have it rebuilt. I got it back and it is just beautiful. Now, I can't remember the order of the buttons. I think, top to bottom, it is Off, Defrost, Heat, Cool. Can anyone give me the correct order? (Engine is apart so I can't test it).

Just went and looked at mine, it's Off, Heat, Defrost and Cool.
Looks like I got a couple of them backwards. Thanks!

- - - Updated - - -

I have a 63 Fury and want to get my trans and heater button ends detailed, who did your work and would you recommend them?

I haven't had the buttons redone. I have a set in pretty good shape. I did send the vacuum switch off to be rebuilt. Now I just have to get everything else working again.

On Our '64 Dodge Polara Max Wedge Rigor Mortis The Punch Button Order Was A Little Weird. It Had A Winters Transmission Reverse Valve Body In It And The Buttons Were All *** Backwards! Could Give You A Real Thrill When You Forgot and Shifted To What Should Have Been High Gear But Actually Downshifted The Thing! Wow!

Auto Transport Service
Back