• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

65 Belvedere gas pedal location ?

65hemi

Local time
4:09 PM
Reaction score
The driver's side floor pan was replaced in my 65. The holes for the gas pedal studs are missing. Before I start drilling holes, does someone have a picture showing the location of the holes in the floor pan?

Bolt it to the firewall, an d where the pedal lands, dill the 2 holes.

Thanks Tempest.

5.7, the pedal itself does not bolt to the firewall. The "throttle level" that is bolted to the firewall has a little wheel that rides on the back of the pedal. The pedal is bolted to the floor.

IMG_0613.JPG

Last edited:
I know, but you can still get it really close by moving the down for full throttle. It's pretty easy.

Attaching photos of my 65 coronet. There is a depression in the floor just as it begins its vertical climb up. The bolt holes are centered side /side in that depression. The centerline of the two mount holes is 5-1/4" above the large hole on the floor. On the under side there is a reinforcing bracket.

IMG_3894.JPG IMG_3895.JPG IMG_3896.JPG IMG_3897.JPG IMG_3898.JPG

Auto Transport Service
Back