• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

65 Belvedere headliner?

Badvert65

Local time
8:32 PM
Reaction score
I have a 65 Belvedere I 2 door post car. I have a Gary Ball SS interior in the Fawn color. Where is the best place to get a headliner for this car? The one in it is not the original, but in fair shape but faded from 'tan' to a silver-ish color. I would just like to replace it with something more matching. The headliner and rear sail panels. Is there a good source for these? I checked Legendary, but I couldn't find anything there.
I am open to suggestions.
-Matt

I have a 65 Belvedere I 2 door post car. I have a Gary Ball SS interior in the Fawn color. Where is the best place to get a headliner for this car? The one in it is not the original, but in fair shape but faded from 'tan' to a silver-ish color. I would just like to replace it with something more matching. The headliner and rear sail panels. Is there a good source for these? I checked Legendary, but I couldn't find anything there.
I am open to suggestions.
-Matt
Gary Ball can help you with that also

You could try SMS, to see if they have one in stock. They also had a sale going, when the virus appeared last month. I thought it may have been 19% off items. I wouldn't recommend items that need to be made though, like door panels. The wait for them is years & years...

Gary Ball is the best source. Be sure and ask him if the back window needs to come out to replace the moulding s. Ask me how I know.

Auto Transport Service
Back