• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB 65 Belvedere Interior A Pillar Windsheild Chrome

Status
Not open for further replies.

skicker

Local time
1:45 AM
Reaction score
64-65 Belvedere Fury Satellite 2 dr H/t interior A pillar window chrome...
I actually only need it for the passenger side A pillar but would take a pair even with the dash and corner transitions if necessary.
I need something pretty decent as all of the rest of mine cleaned up pretty well.
They need to still shine nice as I already have plenty that don't...
Pm is fine but I need pictures please to [email protected]

I believe this is the one you are looking for. Like you, I had a collection of them on hand, but most are badly rusted and pitted.

There is definite pitting on the part, worse on the side that faces the windshield. Still shines up but the surface imperfections are there. The side that faces the driver is better than the windshield side and I think being up against the glass will hide some of it. I'd just taken a swipe with some chrome polish to take the photos. There is some light scratching on the windshield side surface, I suspect from someone trying to clean it up. Some more polishing would probably help, but it's worth mentioning. Wouldn't want you unhappy over a purchase like this. If you're not interested just let me know. No offense taken. $30 plus shipping.

SANY0078.JPG SANY0079.JPG SANY0089.JPG SANY0081.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back