• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

65 coronet 500

only mopar

Local time
7:14 PM
Reaction score
I am new here and I might have doubled up on this question. Not sure if I posted it correctly. Any way On a 1965 coronet 500 the side trim that runs from front to rear the front piece made of pot metal has three insert's that are painted. My question what is the correct paint color in these inserts.. Black or red/white/blue. seen both ways. I have looked many pics and researched but can not find why and what color..Your help would be greatly appreciated

I am new here and I might have doubled up on this question. Not sure if I posted it correctly. Any way On a 1965 coronet 500 the side trim that runs from front to rear the front piece made of pot metal has three insert's that are painted. My question what is the correct paint color in these inserts.. Black or red/white/blue. seen both ways. I have looked many pics and researched but can not find why and what color..Your help would be greatly appreciated
I have only seen black. A factory parts book would show a different part number for a different color.

Google the car and look at the images. All are black that I saw.

Auto Transport Service
Back