• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

65 Coronet bow trim clips

Mopar512Guy

Local time
1:42 PM
Reaction score
So there are a few posting from years ago on the 4 clips that hold up the interior bow trim (top piece above front windshield). After 8 years being disassembled I can only find 2. Anyone have a lead for me to get the other 2? Getting so close to done on this car!

Last edited:
Both my 1965 Coronet's only has 4 each. I believe 1966 has 6 each.

You stated you can only find 4. A little confusing but we get it now. Did you try Joe Suchy? Maybe a picture of one of the two that you have.

Here is the clip. 4 total and I need 2.

20210622_075257.jpg

I got a set of six Repo ones from Roseville Moparts in Roseville Michigan. There on the web. Call and ask for the restoration parts Guy. He was really nice and sent them by mail. I don't think he even charge for that. I have not installed them yet. I've been told they are not very good. Supposedly the metal in not as "springy" as the originals. When I tore my car apart it looked like the headliner was installed first then the clips. So I'm waiting to get my headliner installed in a couple of months, then I'll install the clips.

I got a set of six Repo ones from Roseville Moparts in Roseville Michigan. There on the web. Call and ask for the restoration parts Guy. He was really nice and sent them by mail. I don't think he even charge for that. I have not installed them yet. I've been told they are not very good. Supposedly the metal in not as "springy" as the originals. When I tore my car apart it looked like the headliner was installed first then the clips. So I'm waiting to get my headliner installed in a couple of months, then I'll install the clips.

Thanks for the hookup on them. Class act on the web and over the phone! Clips on the way...

Auto Transport Service
Back