• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

'65 Coronet parts

Status
Not open for further replies.

moparfrank

Local time
8:55 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
I am parting out a '65 Coronet 4dr 3spd 318. Lots of nice parts

Attachments

• P1000689.jpg
    P1000689.jpg
    65.2 KB · Views: 841
  • P1000688.jpg
    P1000688.jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 724
  • P1000687.jpg
    P1000687.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 684
  • P1000686.jpg
    P1000686.jpg
    75 KB · Views: 786
I'm keeping the steering wheel, dash, instrument cluster and glove box door. Thanks though.

how much for the trunk trim piece, the large one, any more pics of it?

The rocker trim pieces are very nice $50 for the pair + shipping. pm me with e-mail and I'll send some pics.

- - - Updated - - -[/COL

Last edited:
Hi Frank! Are you planning on pulling the Engine and Transmission, at some point? If so, could you tell me what condition, the Transmission Cross Member is in? I heard that 3 Speed Manual and Automatics, share the same Cross Member. I would love to find a nice one for my 63 F

I can pull it maybe next week. The cross member is in nice shape. PM me with an offer.

How about the trunk emblem front turnsignal assy's and front bumper brackets.

Hi Frank I'm having issues trying to send you amessage. Any how I'm interested the rocker trim, how do I arrange for payment and shipping.
Robert

I have been and will be very busy for the next couple of weeks(it's planting season) so please be patient with my getting back to everyone. I e-mailed pics to Polara Rob. I have the bumper brackets, turn signal assemblies, and maybe the trunk emblem. pm me with an e-mail address and I can e-mail pics to anyone interested in something. The trunk emblem I hear is worth a fair amount. I am open to offers.

Hey Frank... I got the speedo cable today and it is in great condition and wanted to say thanks for everything...

How about the grille?

The cowl is very nice. No rust anywhere. The grille is also very nice but I am keeping that until the grille that I am working on is finished just in case something goes wrong and I need it. I'll let you know in a few weeks.

Hey Frank, What you want for the tail light assymbies? Let me know... bttt...

Frank

I would like to purchase the rocker trim, how do I arrange for payment and shipping? By the way I have not seen any pics.

Rob

Did you get my first e-mail? I just sent the pics again. I'll get the price on shipping and let you know. A money order works for me.

Frank
I picked up the "440" emblems for the front fenders today they look real good Thanks
Rick

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back