• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

65 Coronet - Post Car

Nice indeed. Very nice as a matter of fact. Maybe it will be at Carlisle in 2020

Postings like this go into the general form....

Or cars for sale
Last time I looked over the rules, that part wasn't there.....unless it's a car that is being sold by the member. You can post a car for sale on Ebay or CL etc and post the link to it here but you need to post an asking or BIN price....

Last time I looked over the rules, that part wasn't there.....unless it's a car that is being sold by the member. You can post a car for sale on Ebay or CL etc and post the link to it here but you need to post an asking or BIN price....
should require at a min '1 photo' on either place to post too :poke:
instead of just a link

65 Coronet Post car e-bay.jpg

Oh, sorry Cranky. My honest mistake. I honestly did not read the rules. Again very sorry. My apologies

Auto Transport Service
Back