• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

65 Coronet

IMG_4083.JPG
IMG_4096.JPG
IMG_4177.JPG
IMG_4190.JPG
IMG_4191.JPG
IMG_4192.JPG
These are from my 65 Coronet teardown. It is a very original car. #4083 shows it running down the passenger side sill. The rest show it running from the back to the front.

Its a Arizona car, no rust. Two door hardtop. The photos were taken when I removed the undercoating. Its now an AWB.

Its a Arizona car, no rust. Two door hardtop. The photos were taken when I removed the undercoating. Its now an AWB.

I've converted mine to a 4 speed and a Max Wedge set up. Trying to figure out where to put a electric fuel pump. I may have to stay with a mechanical pump, unless I can solve where to place the electric pump and keep it below thw tank!

I've been waiting to get a start on my '65 Sedan, planning a Survivor wrapped, Street Hemi, 4-spd conversion. Feel Free to Post some updated Pics of It, needing some inspiration to get going on it this year...

I've converted mine to a 4 speed and a Max Wedge set up. Trying to figure out where to put a electric fuel pump. I may have to stay with a mechanical pump, unless I can solve where to place the electric pump and keep it below thw tank!
Put the pump inside the gas tank like the factory does.

Is there such an animal? Does it go in the stock location with a sending unit? Any info!
Lol, Ronald, i think you accidentally fat fingered a red "X" on 65afx's 2nd picture post. You can hit it again and it will disappear.

Auto Transport Service
Back