• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

65 Coronet

Status
Not open for further replies.

FU64RY

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
10:41 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Very nice rust free turn key daily Pa. state inspected driver.
$3995
I'm in the York Pa. area.
Fly in and drive it home.
Auto 727, 318.
Check out the front, grill, surrounds, hood bar and front bumper are like new. Interior has been redone and there is no rust anywhere.
After market AM/FM/CASSETTE.
Original owners manual new tires and battery.
Just a real nice clean car, needs nothing.
The firewall appearance is from the original owner spraying everywhere with a light oil. He was **** about not having a rust problem thus the old school practice of covering known problem areas from getting rusty and it worked. A little spray nine and a pressure washer and it comes off.

Attachments

• 016.jpg
    016.jpg
    78.3 KB · Views: 981
  • 013.jpg
    013.jpg
    72.9 KB · Views: 935
  • 011.jpg
    011.jpg
    73.3 KB · Views: 955
  • 008.jpg
    008.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 936
  • 010.jpg
    010.jpg
    90.8 KB · Views: 901
Last edited:
WOW! I had that same car years ago and in the same shape. But I paid $200 for it.

stuff

The Black car has been sold. An all original Bel II 383 4 speed.
Ended up selling it on eBay..........I gave it a shot for a long time here on FBBO.............. very little response. The guy who bought it couldn't say enough good things about it and me.
Anyhow send me a PM and lets get together. I go to at least 3 shows locally every month. I have 4 different cars I take depending on the type of show it is.
Steve

Steve:

I've Been Doing Some Of The Sonic Shows In Red Lion And The Shrewsbury Farmer's Market Shows...The Ones Done By Motor Menders. Keeping Close To Home While I Wade Through Some Issues With The '65! I'll Keep In Touch With You.

Terry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back