• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

65 Plymouth Belevadere

65 Belvedere

Local time
10:22 AM
Reaction score
Thanks just signed up been reading your site for awhile. Seems to come up when I have questions. I have a 65 Belevadere. This was the day I got it.

20180122_130711.jpg

welcome from s carolina

Welcome from North Carolina. Nice '65 you have there!! Looks like a sweet Belvidere/GTX in the background as well.

Thanks the car in the back ground was the one I went to buy. It wasn't bad but needed lots of work so I got the the one that needed no work.lol. Asheville,Nc here

Welcome from the Evergreen State of Washington. It appears you made a good choice, without knowing what the condition the '66 was in, it looks good from here. Happy you're here with us. :luvplace:
Bob :moparsmiley:

Thanks the car in the back ground was the one I went to buy. It wasn't bad but needed lots of work so I got the the one that needed no work.lol. Asheville,Nc here

Welcome from Concord NC . . . Love the car ! ! !

Nice car

welcome to FBBO from NorCal Sierras

Auto Transport Service
Back