• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

65 plymouth bell ii

Status
Not open for further replies.

FU64RY

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
9:16 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
AWESOME Factory 383 ....4 speed. Build sheet and fender tag included...the real deal note a clone.
Nearly everything new or rebuilt. Correct Black with red correct side stripe. Interior is all new....seats headliner package shelf carpet sun visors door panels arm rests and the whole dash sill moldings welting seat belts door handles and every screw to mount everything. (nearly $6000) worth.

Needs to be completed.
Will need cam and lifters, 10.5" Clutch fly wheel an PP if you want to keep it stock.
Currently has the correct 10.5" 383 4 speed bell installed. When I went to put the clutch and PP in I found out that I had the 11" fly wheel clutch and pp.
You could just install a 11" bell and continue, or keep it original and get the 10.5 stuff.
Engine is fresh never fired 65, 383, 60 over.
Has 2.5" tti exhaust with magna Flows. SS leaf springs, Posi don't know the ratio. Radio delete, with fender mounted antenna so you can add a radio.
I have lots of pictures, THERE IS NO RUST ON THIS CAR ANYWHERE.
Just complete the resto and enjoy.
You can steal this B BODY for $15,700 without the tires and wheels or $17,200 with them.

Attachments

• 014.jpg
    014.jpg
    184 KB · Views: 1,283
  • 005.jpg
    005.jpg
    112.1 KB · Views: 1,307
  • 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    116.6 KB · Views: 1,237
  • 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    124.8 KB · Views: 1,248
Last edited:
Still for sale!!!!!!!!!
PM me for a phone # if you want to talk about it.
I did expect it to be gone by now.
Steve

The 63 Dodge SW in the building is sold. You can see the whole car on my member site. 31K original mile near perfect wagon survivor.
The 65 coronet to the right is for sale. 2 owner no rust Pa state inspected 318, 727.
Very nice throughout. Cheap at $3,800. Fly in drive it home.
Steve

Good morning
Sorry for the delay I just received your e-mail this morning.
We paid Staples $136 last week to come and fix our computer. So far he has not called or shown. I'm going to stop there today. Anywho Here is my cell
Pretty much any time today, If I miss your call I will call you back within the hour. I'm going to post a couple more pictures today
Thank you
Steve
PM sent
Steve

Last edited:
I'm trying to post 3 more pictures but no success so far.

65 Bell II
More pictures. You guys are missing the boat, this is an AWESOME MOPAR.
When I finish it it will be a whole lot more money.
Now's the time to buy it.
Check out how perfect the exhaust exits.
Bumpers and tail light chrome and lenses are perfect.
Steve

Attachments

• 009.jpg
    009.jpg
    139.3 KB · Views: 936
  • 011.jpg
    011.jpg
    101 KB · Views: 957
  • 012.jpg
    012.jpg
    105.4 KB · Views: 933
York PA that sounds really close to Western Canada... I wish.

Nice car like always wish it was closer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back