• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB 65 Satellite full floor pan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Relax360

Local time
3:02 AM
Reaction score
Sadly I didn't notice AMD pulled all their early B body stuff. SO now I am in search of a floor pan for my 65 Satellite.

I am located in Zip code 92057

please let me know if you have one for sale or know of some one who does.

Thanks

Brad

I talked with Cindy at Kramers, and they have bought a good deal of the remaining stock, from AMD, so try them. Call Jim or Cindy at 724-285-5566, and that may end your search...

FYI, I just replaced the floor in my 65 Belvedere with AMD pieces. The large, one piece main unit does not cover/include the rear foot wells. So, if you are replacing the entire floor, you will also need the right and left rear footwells.

I have a '65 Coronet Sedan, that I plan on doing. I lucked out, and bought the complete floor from AMD, several years ago, when they had a sale, and Free Delivery ! Wish I had bought more...

1593820947927-8129079.jpg

I have all three pans. Under rear seat, rear foot well for Plymouth and front pan.
I'll have to get pics of the front pan.

DCP_0077.JPG 20171209_130502.jpg

I did talk to Kramer and get on their list.

MoparMarks are those panels for sale?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back