• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 65 Satellite project

Status
Not open for further replies.

moparker

Local time
6:27 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
20190125_171227.jpg
Original 318 poly. White with 2 tone red interior. All the hard body work done. I have 2 383's, big block tranny, extra doors, extra grill, extra tail light panel, tail lights, the list goes on. 4500.00 obo. I'm in Uniontown Ohio, 44685.

Car came with factory rear defroster.

Pic_0412_229.jpg

I have all the interior including the console. I have all the wheel lip moldings and the rocker moldings. Lots of extra parts also.

Frame, floors and, mounts are all great. The trunk has surface rust but, not worth replacing in my opinion.

I f anyone would like more detailed pics, PM me with your cell number and I send pics. Having some trouble uploading pics. Thanks

It had original paint before I started the body work.

I might bring the car to mid Ohio Mopar swap meet in April.

Both quarters had rust behind the wheels. Rust was cut out and replaced with repop pieces. Same with dog legs on the front fenders.

Pulled it out yesterday and took a ton of pics. PM me if interseted.

Last edited by a moderator:
Price drop. 4000.00 obo

Offers welcome.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry about that. All cleared out. PM your cell. I would rather talk and I can send more pics if you like. Thanks Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back