• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD 66/67 B-body 4 speed pedals

Status
Not open for further replies.

YoungGun87

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
7:11 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Posting these back up as I'm really wanting the correct pedals for 68-70
They're 66/67 B Body pedals/bracket but the pedals can be moved to a 68-70 bracket for conversion
I was going to convert to my auto bracket that's a '68 B body but I can't get over the minor differences that are said to have no affect but I'd rather have the correct package
They were blasted and primed by PO
$400 shipped in USA
Thanks, FBBO
20220808_142116.jpg20220808_142130.jpg20220808_142218.jpg20220808_142237.jpg

Would they work in a 65 b body?

I don't believe so. 64 and 65 pedals have different angles of the pedal arms and the brackets are nowhere close but have heard the 64 and 65's can interchange with 62 and 63 with only some minor differences in pedal shape.

Thanks for getting back to me

I and a friend just got done reassembling my 67 R/Ts clutch pedals and it looks like you are missing some braceing parts that are not shown here.

I took my pedal assembly apart for the first time and it had quite a few bracing bars to firm up the assembly from flexing.
(see pictures)
braces.jpg
braces.jpg
brake switch13.jpeg

Documents 018.JPG

Was how they came when I bought them on here from another member. Decided I wanted the correct 68-70 pedal assembly instead which are your top two pictures with the longer oval holes in the support bracket. The smaller circular hole would be 66-67. I paid what I'm asking for them. I do have those support rods from my automatic assembly in the painted parts ready for assembly pile. Pretty sure not even the reconditioned $600 ones from Brewer's comes with those support rods.

20220917_202227.jpg

Was how they came when I bought them on here from another member. Decided I wanted the correct 68-70 pedal assembly instead which are your top two pictures with the longer oval holes in the support bracket. The smaller circular hole would be 66-67. I paid what I'm asking for them. I do have those support rods from my automatic assembly in the painted parts ready for assembly pile. Pretty sure not even the reconditioned $600 ones from Brewer's comes with those support rods.

View attachment 1344370
not a expert on automatics but my pedal rods came out as I described and went back in the same way.... and fits.

Good luck

not a expert on automatics but my pedal rods came out as I described and went back in the same way.... and fits.

Good luck
correction

The oblong or oval picture is not my assembly..... the last picture is my assembly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back