• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD 66/67 belt weatherstrips

Status
Not open for further replies.

XMAN JR

Local time
5:40 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
I have a 8 piece weather strip set. AKA catwiskers. For a 66-67 b body NEW $70.00 buyer pays for shipping. I live in PA. 17856 Thanks

catwiskers 001.JPG catwiskers 002.JPG catwiskers 003.JPG catwiskers 004.JPG

Are they even made for a sedan? From what I understand, you have to trim them to fit the sedan......

Are they even made for a sedan? From what I understand, you have to trim them to fit the sedan......
I never had to trim any that I installed. For A,B & E body. They are the same as the ones my dad put on his 67 X I just don't know the name brand.

I never had to trim any that I installed. For A,B & E body. They are the same as the ones my dad put on his 67 X I just don't know the name brand.
E body would be all the same but have you done any for a sedan? I have some new ones for my 66 sedan and will check soon to see how they fit. They came with a parts car I bought which is also a sedan....

E body would be all the same but have you done any for a sedan? I have some new ones for my 66 sedan and will check soon to see how they fit. They came with a parts car I bought which is also a sedan....
The only sedan I have done was a 68 dart. No trimming. I get all my stuff from Classic Ind. Unless they don't have it or a better deal else where.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back