• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 66 67 belt weatherstrips

Status
Not open for further replies.

XMAN JR

Local time
11:02 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
I have a set of 66 67 b body belt weatherstrips. aka catwiskers NEW They came with my dads 67 gtx when he bought it. $ 75.00 including shipping. I live in PA. 17856

catwiskers 001.JPG catwiskers 002.JPG catwiskers 003.JPG

I'm interested but could you post pics of them with a tape measure showing clip spacing. I want to check if they will work on my Coronet. The fronts are most important. PayPal?

I'm interested but could you post pics of them with a tape measure showing clip spacing. I want to check if they will work on my Coronet. The fronts are most important. PayPal?
Yes I can do that. Yes I have paypal

The rear inside panel wiskers look to be stapled on is that how yours mount? Would like pics of all 4 rear of strips to verify that they fit. Thanks for your time.

The rear inside panel wiskers look to be stapled on is that how yours mount? Would like pics of all 4 rear of strips to verify that they fit. Thanks for your time.
Yes the inner back ones were stapled on. When you buy the new ones you have to drill wholes & screw them on. I have done 2 67 GTXs & that's the way I was told to do them. The measurements are--inside backs-301/2, inside of doors-261/2 outside backs- 285/8 outside doors- 283/8

back 67 catwiskers 001.JPG back 67 catwiskers 002.JPG back 67 catwiskers 003.JPG back 67 catwiskers 004.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back