• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

66 - 67 Charger Instrument Cluster in Coronet dash

66/440

Local time
3:10 AM
Reaction score
Anyone know if the 66/67 Charger instrument cluster will bolt in to the 66/67 Coronet dash?

I understand all the electrics will need to be changed as well just wondering if the physical size will bolt in? Would it be better to just use the complete dash? Assuming the mounts are the same. Also, anyone aware of complete 66/67 charger wiring harness available through the aftermarket?

Anyone know if the 66/67 Charger instrument cluster will bolt in to the 66/67 Coronet dash?

I understand all the electrics will need to be changed as well just wondering if the physical size will bolt in? Would it be better to just use the complete dash? Assuming the mounts are the same. Also, anyone aware of complete 66/67 charger wiring harness available through the aftermarket?
They will interchange, it's the same car except for the rear sheet metal. I would just yank the dash out of the Charger and bolt it into the Coronet. Look at a picture of each dash side by side. You will see...

This is the section you need to swap out...

MB496.jpg

Versus this section from a Coronet.

download.jpg

Be aware that the Charger dash pad is different.

It is deeper / protrudes outward more because the Charger gauges also stick out more and it needs to cover them.

You have to cut 4 partial round reliefs For the charger gauges to fit. If you have the windshield out then swap the dash frame. If you are leaving it in then cut the dash frame.

Auto Transport Service
Back