• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 66 & 67 Charger Parts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike Beaudoin

Local time
2:16 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
As I live in Ontario I have turned up several rusted out parts cars while restoring my 66 Charger and I now have a crap load of parts because I strip every last component off of them right down to the trip clips, I know how hard the part you need is to find. I am not looking to get rich just support my, and other's addiction for these cars. Let me know what you need and remember my US brothers get a 30% discount on the dollar.

Cheers, Mike.

Thanks Mike, as anyone who has tried to build/restore one of these cars can attest, parts can be quite difficult to obtain and there are seldom reproductions available.

As I live in Ontario I have turned up several rusted out parts cars while restoring my 66 Charger and I now have a crap load of parts because I strip every last component off of them right down to the trip clips, I know how hard the part you need is to find. I am not looking to get rich just support my, and other's addiction for these cars. Let me know what you need and remember my US brothers get a 30% discount on the dollar.

Cheers, Mike.
Mike, I'm looking for the harmonic balancer pulley or a 383 No Air with power steering. Let me know if you think you have it thanks
DouginDetroit

Do you have a passenger side top of door stainless---on the outside of door not the inside piece.

DO you have the wiper blades? 16 innc?

Mike, I'm looking for the harmonic balancer pulley or a 383 No Air with power steering. Let me know if you think you have it thanks
DouginDetroit
Sorry the only engine I currently have for parts is a 318. I do have a power steering box if that helps you

are your parts cars a '67. i need temperature gauge.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back