• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 66/67 Charger Parts

Status
Not open for further replies.

gibber

Local time
1:19 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
If you are looking for anything 66/67 Charger related, give Jim a call. He is a great individual to deal with and he has forgotten more about first gen Chargers than most of us know!

Mark Jims Stuff (Large).jpg

hi Bear R.- here.do you happen to have a 66,or 67 dodge coronet gauge cluster?i need the whole package.all gauges.in the cluster.thanks and God Bless..Barry

I need drivers side defrost nozzle/manifold that fits 67 ply b body

Do you have the chrome trim for 1967 charger bucket seat, seatback-front driver side. Dims are 5/16 " wide x 17-5/8" long and 1/4" deep in the channel. I only need one piece.

100_3809.jpg

Hi do you have wheel opening trim?

Guys, if you notice, the original post lists the guys phone number. The seller is not a site member so if you are looking for those parts you should call the phone number on the picture.

Guys, if you notice, the original post lists the guys phone number. The seller is not a site member so if you are looking for those parts you should call the phone number on the picture.

yea...I was wondering when someone would say that...give kids books, and look what happens

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back