• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 66-67 Console Tachometer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Local time
6:59 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Original 1966 & 1967? 3-wire console tach (no sending unit), chrome & aluminum have some pitting but looks good with original connectors.
All circuitry present inside and can provide pics or will post later.

Was going to use for A-body.
Not used and no sending unit to test, so sold as-is - $300

DSC00155.JPGDSC00156.JPGDSC00157.JPG

Located in Atlanta buyer pays shipping from zip 30066
Accept Postal Money order or Paypal (user covers paypal fee)

that is 65-66 only, requires a sender to work...will not work in 67 & up...totally different inside the tach itself

Auto meter sells a3 1/4"- 1/2 sweep tach that is aussume. Or Bob's speedometer can test and repair the factory one... you will have big $$ in that tach that's worth about 50 bucks as a core

actually, he can test that tach above with a "D" size battery...take yellow wire and touch "+" side of D-cell battery, take black wire and connect to "-" side of D-cell battery, needle should move to around 2,000 RPM and hold steady...if it does not move, it's dead

The correct sender is hard to find, and often burnt up...replacement boards are $75 for senders

Thanks,I have two in a box. I will test them. how many wires for the 67', so I know what to look for.

67 & up will have 4 wires coming out the mounting stud...sender is built inside those

65-66 Console Tach

Picture11.jpgPicture10.jpg

This is a 65-66 Console Tach w/o the sender unit.
Did a bench test on the tach and it is functional, pics show battery test.

Could use the $$$ to work on my Dart GTS
Price dropped to $250 plus the ride, sold as-is.

Accept US Postal MO and paypal (includes the 3% pp fee)
Shipping from 30066 zip

Picture10.jpg Picture11.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back