• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB 66/67 Coronet antenna

Status
Not open for further replies.

mtbase

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
7:55 PM
Reaction score
I wouldn't have thought that this would be soo hard to find, but acquiring this 66/67 antenna has been a real pain. I purchased several "new" ones, they don't look or fit right. Anyone have one for sale, or know of a place to buy one that looks appropriate?

Got the antenna from my 67 Belvedere Convertible, if i can find what I did with the stupid thing when I removed it from the car . . . Belvedere and Coronet "should" be about the same . . . I think . . .

Got the antenna from my 67 Belvedere Convertible, if i can find what I did with the stupid thing when I removed it from the car . . . Belvedere and Coronet "should" be about the same . . . I think . . .

Thanks

Please let me know

Michael

Thanks

Please let me know

Michael
Hi
Your the only response I received from that post, so I'm holding out hope for you. If it turns out MIA, please let me know. Nice weather around the corner and I'd hate to introduce my restoration project to the world with an open hole in the top of the fender.

Thank you, either way
Michael

Look what I found . . .

am_antenna.jpg

Nothing to write home about . . . but it is that antenna that came off my 67 Belvedere . . .

I wouldn't have thought that this would be soo hard to find, but acquiring this 66/67 antenna has been a real pain. I purchased several "new" ones, they don't look or fit right. Anyone have one for sale, or know of a place to buy one that looks appropriate?
I have a antenna that will not fit my 1966 Satellite. This antenna bezel needs a 1 3/8" wide hole to fit.
My Satellite hole is only 1" wide.
Part #2889920-95660
WARD - 728 1
Checked goggle and it states that it will fit 1967 Chrysler.
Has all mounting hardware, great condition.
I had a hell of a time trying to locate one for my car. Ended up going automatic. PM if you like.

IMG_3244.JPG IMG_3243.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back