• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

66-67 Coronet Hoods - same?

67SniperHockey

Local time
9:37 AM
Reaction score
Aside from the non-functional hood scoop on the 67s - are the 66 and 67 holds the same as far as measurements and fitment? Needing to find a second hood for my 67 R/T.

Thanks!

The only difference if any would be the under structure. As far as bolting on and fitting correctly its the same. I know for a fact that the 66 Belvedere hood has different under structure than the 67 Belvedere hood, because of the 67 factory scoops, but that's the only difference.

So in essence - I could shop for a 66/67 coronet, Belvedere, satellite, or gtx hood and it should all fit? Not concerned about dodge emblems or anything like that - going to be adding my custom hood scoop to it - don’t want to go the Fiberglass route, and want to keep my original hood in-tact.

So in essence - I could shop for a 66/67 coronet, Belvedere, satellite, or gtx hood and it should all fit? Not concerned about dodge emblems or anything like that - going to be adding my custom hood scoop to it - don’t want to go the Fiberglass route, and want to keep my original hood in-tact.
Dodge and Plymouth are different. You can shop for a 66 or 67 Dodge hood.

they are the same except the Charger has a different chrome lip along the front. All else same-same. 66-67 charger/coronet I mean.

Auto Transport Service
Back