• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

66-67 coronet wheel well measurement

R/T Boy 67

Local time
6:26 PM
Reaction score
1967 coronet 2 dr. Htp. I need the measurement between the door jamb and the front lower edge of the rear wheel well, also the length of the well at the bottom. See drawing. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
20200417_100028.jpg

I'm home due to Covid 19, so here is mine.. I measured 23" from door jamb to front of wheel opening. I have wheel opening moldings, so it may be a tad shorter. I couldn't get exact across the bottom of the opening due to the center cap, but it appears to be about 31-3/4" to 32".
DSC00819.JPG

Thank you. I'm replacing my wheel openings with patch panels, and there was so much bondo around the original openings that I couldn't get a decent measurement.

I got 32 1/2” on the wheel well opening and 22 5/8” from the door jamb to the opening. It seemed to be more accurate to measure from the front of the door where the rocker starts because I can hook onto the bottom of the car. There I got 72 13/16”. I don’t have moldings in the wells so there’s no guessing here. Hope your project goes well.

Auto Transport Service
Back