• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

66/67 front bumper brackets

Xcellent

Local time
12:25 AM
Reaction score
I have a 66 satellite that the previous owner put a 67 sat bumper on. The bumper needed replaced so I bought a 66 satellite bumper. When installing the bumper i just assumed it would fit on my already installed (67?) Brackets because they looked very similar. Well the outside brackets holes on each side line up perfect but the 2 inside brackets are both off about an inch or so. I just assumed the brackets for 66/67 were interchangeable but it looks like not?? A fellow fbbo member offered to sell me brackets off a 66/67 coronet but neither of us know if they would actually work on my 66 bumper. Anybody know or who I may ask that would know?

Can you measure the longest distance between bolt holes? 67's are about 18.5". I have a really nice set powder coated black that I got with a 66 and they measure about 17". If that's the case, I may have a set for sale. Lol

Ok thats good information to know. Never thought of that. My car is at my work, I'll be out there tomorrow and can check. I have to say though that. VeryFastCoronet offered to sell me a set first we just didn't know if his set fit. I never thought of measuring (duh) I just need to do right by him if his set fits and he still wants to sell them to me.

Auto Transport Service
Back