• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

66 & 67 quarter panel extensions (tail light housings) the same?

Snook

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
8:10 AM
Reaction score
My 66 coronet pass side housing is cracked and I'm looking for a good one.

snook

I have this one if you néed it.

20191201_184439.jpg

There is a piece of trim that fits in there. The extension I have is staight with no tears. Let me know if it works for.you.

I don't use any trim there but I guess I can just fill the holes. It will work for me, PM me with a price - I live in Port St. Lucie FL 34983

Thanks, snook

IIRC, they are different.....and the one above looks correct for the 66.

I will check on shipping and get back to you tomorrow

67 fastens from the inside of the trunk lid to stud towers off of the rear of the center panel, and the lights and housing from the inside as well. 66 has the trim that fastens along the outside edge as does the Charger.

dscn1991-jpg.jpg
s-l300.jpg

and the 1967 which fits into the well of the extension and the studs poke through the floor of the well into the trunk area.

167-SET-1.jpg
s-l300.jpg

That's the same part number as mine but It never had those holes. I attached some pics. Same with the LH side extension too.

snook

20200223_111105.jpg 20200223_111122.jpg

My car is a WE21 car - plain as it can be.

snook
My 66 Belvedere trim is plain too but I got some rain gutter trim to put on it....other than that, probably won't be any other trim on it.

Auto Transport Service
Back