• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 66-67 satellite sheetmetal

Status
Not open for further replies.

delfinomuro

Local time
12:47 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
I have some sheet metal that I don't need, surface rust and some bad rust in the trunk where it goes over the differential.
$400 takes it all or will seperate.

image.jpgimage.jpg
image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

Located in Houston, Tx

I need a few pieces but need to look at the body in my trailer to see exactly what's needed and can't remember what condition your lower quarters are in. Can you take a couple of pics of your lowers? If it isn't pouring down rain when I get back from my doc appointment, I'll open up the trailer and look. Still have the rear bumper? Looks like I should be able to come out on Saturday for it.....

DJ

the lower quarters are a little rusty but not that bad. And yes I do, it's there waiting for you. That's cool CJ let me know, I'm not sure if I'll be leaving to Mexico this weekend, it's my cousins wedding. But do let me know and I'll let you know

I need a few pieces but need to look at the body in my trailer to see exactly what's needed and can't remember what condition your lower quarters are in. Can you take a couple of pics of your lowers? If it isn't pouring down rain when I get back from my doc appointment, I'll open up the trailer and look. Still have the rear bumper? Looks like I should be able to come out on Saturday for it.....

DJ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back