• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB 66/70 b-body cowl firewall

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ceedawg

Local time
10:28 AM
Reaction score
checking if anyone has an un-rusted piece? I need the cowl and inner part. Don’t want amd stuff, I prefer original
Thanks, Mike

Do you need upper lower and firewall? I have something that could work

I have some stuff

66-70B cowl (1).JPG

68E53E7C-5993-4F3C-8303-CDF8A67818B3.jpeg
Do you need upper lower and firewall? I have something that could work
Both, mine is rusted in the corner driver side. Rats made a nest in the vent and their piss ate the metal up. Nothing else in the whole car is rusted

Last edited:
checking if anyone has an un-rusted piece? I need the cowl and inner part. Don’t want amd stuff, I prefer original
Thanks, Mike
The pull a part in Charlotte Nc. Has a 66 corronet with a nice cowl. Not sure where in Va you are but it would be a cheap option if it isn’t too far from you

i have one in Maryland i have both non ac and ac

I have a upper and lower cowl piece part #1 in the picture from a 1969 B Body.
Start a conversation if your still looking?
Thanks! John

OCT 3414.JPG

Thanks for all the reply’s so far, still looking at the options. price, location and condition.

I’m having problems with my inbound server (not receiving emails) so if any are trying to get ahold of me try [email protected]
Still looking, I’ve had a few offered, but would like one that’s already off and clean and a price + shipping
Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back