• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 66-70 cowl / non a.c. firewall 350.oo

Status
Not open for further replies.

joel

Local time
9:32 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
66-70 cowl / non a.c. firewall

came from a 67 b body

edinboro pa 16412
cant ship

ricks 001.JPG ricks 002.JPG ricks 003.JPG ricks 004.JPG ricks 005.JPG ricks 006.JPG ricks 007.JPG ricks 008.JPG ricks 009.JPG ricks 010.JPG

Joel, do you have the inner fenders from that car, I am building a race car,and I need the upper part of the inner front fenders from a b body. I need the part that bolts to the fenders and the shelf area where the fender tag bolts on on the left,and where the washer bottle bolts onto on the right. I could use them cut about an inch after the bend where they go down into the engine bay, just above the shock towers. Please let me know if those sections are available. Thanks Pete.

that front clip is gone , but ill check to see if I have anything else, but everything is under a couple feet of snow right now , so please remind me if I don't get back to you in a week or so, thanks, joel

that front clip is gone , but ill check to see if I have anything else, but everything is under a couple feet of snow right now , so please remind me if I don't get back to you in a week or so, thanks, joel

Ok will do. Thanks Pete

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back