• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB 66/70 slant 6 k frame

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wanted slant 6 b body k frame 66 to 70 closer to ohio better.
If you are not in a big hurry, we have one still in a 70 Belvedere. Problem is with winter on the
doorstep, I have a lot of sheetmetal and parts in front of the car right now, so impossible to get to
it right away. Might be able to work at it this winter some, if the temps are a bit warmer. Let us
know if you can wait. This car came from Tennessee that I bought years ago. Has NOT sit outside
since I have owned it.

If you are not in a big hurry, we have one still in a 70 Belvedere. Problem is with winter on the
doorstep, I have a lot of sheetmetal and parts in front of the car right now, so impossible to get to
it right away. Might be able to work at it this winter some, if the temps are a bit warmer. Let us
know if you can wait. This car came from Tennessee that I bought years ago. Has NOT sit outside
since I have owned it.
It's not a hurry here thanks Dan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back