• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

66 Belvedere II headliner trim

brentwab

Local time
9:12 PM
Reaction score
I'm looking for the headliner roof rail side piece trim for a 66 Belvedere II 2 door hardtop. Do you know where I can find the pieces?

I have them but will need to be cleaned up or restored.I will take some pictures.

I have 2 sets both about the same condition. Will need to be re-chromed or painted.

IMG_2224[1].JPG

IMG_2225[1].JPG
IMG_2226[1].JPG

Last edited:
Sorry for my ignorance but is that the actual roof rail that holds the rubber for the windows or is it the trim that mounts over the gap between the headliner and roof rail?

These mount inside. The other ones are roof rails. The ones that the gasket goes in. I will hold it in place and take a picture for you. So you know what Im saying.

IMG_2227[1].JPG

Really hate to hyjack this post but I’m looking for a view of the Belvedere II horn button (the center, no ring). Need to know what to look for.
Thanks, Mike

Let me see if I have a picture of the horn ring. I have 2 but one is in rough shape and would need some work. The other im using on my car. This is the one im using. Its rough too.

IMG_2282[1].JPG

Was there one with just the center round hub or all like that? I have one like that on the 4 door parts car

I don’t have a clue either, my first time with a 66. While I’m asking, maybe you can tell me where do the backup wires come from off the firewall? I have no wire-wires at all

The reverse lights should be in the same harness that is behind the driver side kick panel. They will run down the wire channel then under back seat and into the trunk.

The reverse light switch it self would be the Neutral Safety switch on the transmission. Well, atleast it is on a 69.

Go here and download the service manual for the 67 the manual for the 66 seems to be missing the electrical portion. http://www.mymopar.com/index.php?pid=109

Found these for the 66 Belvedere
Schematic A Here. Schematic B Here

66BelvedereSatelliteA.jpg
66BelvedereSatelliteB.jpg

Last edited:
Just checked back, thank you

The reverse light switch on a 66 bel is mounted to the steering column under the dash.

Just found them last nite, 2wires off trans (that was stolen also) to a 3 prong connector on inner fender, one prong is for oil sender. I’m hope a 66 like this is at Carlisle.

Auto Transport Service
Back