• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

66 Belvedere II Hemi Project

Nxcoupe

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
7:20 PM
Reaction score
RC, which one of these looks the closest?
Screenshot_20220705-163036_Samsung Internet.jpg

None. What he's looking for is this + cable bracket below. Anyone got any ideas who repros this?...

A74E23EE-F674-4469-9272-F98E71DA68B3.jpeg

I got one from MegaParts, part #101-116 Inner fender battery cable bracket, Hemi.

That would be simple to make with some measurements from Dick Cranium!

Mine doesn't have any of the ones in the ops post.

The only one mine has is the clip on the inner fender bracket unique to 1966 hemi cars only

101-615 Got the number turned around in my head before. Sorry

101-615 Got the number turned around in my head before. Sorry
Thanks! I saw that one, but it doesn't look like Mark's has a hole in it for bending.. guess it's the angle of the shot! Mark confirm there's a hole in it..

I got one from MegaParts, part #101-116 Inner fender battery cable bracket, Hemi.
They don't show that part number and their search engine sucks, it won't search for part numbers. I'll have to call them.

So today began the brake system rebuild. I removed the old calipers and rotors and broke the old steel lines loose from the rubber hoses, which appear new btw. I got the stainless steel brake lines out of their box and straightened them out. I checked and inline tube sent everything I ordered. Now, just hope it all fits.

Ok, so far, so good. Pads were snug because of new rotors and pads. Everything went together including the Orings(rubber bands). Lol.
20220912_180709.jpg

If replacing the brake line over the firewall, good luck. It was difficult on my 67 GTX with air, but I think it would be far worse on a Hemi, at least if the heat tubes and choke tubes are still there.p

If replacing the brake line over the firewall, good luck. It was difficult on my 67 GTX with air, but I think it would be far worse on a Hemi, at least if the heat tubes and choke tubes are still there.p
Ah, but the hemi is in pieces on the floor and a 440 is in its place! You are still correct, it looks like a pita. I'll get it tho. Thanks!
Well, a minor setback tonight, the master cylinder I ordered in through my local parts place is not correct. It looks right but the ports on the passenger side instead of the driver's side. Dammit. So I googled it and damned if Inline Tube came to the rescue again and had the correct one in stock(I hope). Triple the price of the one I had, of course, but should have it by the end of the week. Meanwhile I'll put the rest of the lines on and the rear wheel cylinders. I'm switching to DOT 5 fluid so it all gets replaced.

Ah, but the hemi is in pieces on the floor and a 440 is in its place! You are still correct, it looks like a pita. I'll get it tho. Thanks!
Well, a minor setback tonight, the master cylinder I ordered in through my local parts place is not correct. It looks right but the ports on the passenger side instead of the driver's side. Dammit. So I googled it and damned if Inline Tube came to the rescue again and had the correct one in stock(I hope). Triple the price of the one I had, of course, but should have it by the end of the week. Meanwhile I'll put the rest of the lines on and the rear wheel cylinders. I'm switching to DOT 5 fluid so it all gets replaced.
You should be able to pick up the correct master at any parts store. Just ask for a 1974 dart disc/drum master

Auto Transport Service
Back