• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE '66 Belvedere II interior parts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave145

Local time
11:47 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
I have some parts I saved from a Belvedere that I found in the boneyard. I have a full set of door panels, the windshield trim, the kick panels and the armrests. The Driver's door panel has water damage to the hardboard backing at the bottom, but the vinyl is fine as it the chrome strip at the top. The other three door panels are dang near perfect front and back. The windshield trim is perfect as well. all screw holes are good and no rust on them. The armrests and bases are pretty good also. The driver's side front one is worn and has had tape on it to cover a small hole. The other three are in excellent condition. All bases are in great shape but could use either a rechroming or they could be painted however you want.

All parts are dirty from sitting. After all, the car was in the boneyard. If the car is still there next time I go, the only other good parts on it would be the door glass (its a 4 door), door hardware, headliner bows, rear window glass and trim. If anyone would like those parts, I can see if I can grab them before they squish the car.

I'm pretty firm on the prices but am willing to make a deal if you buy all the parts as a lot. Willing to ship on your dime or possibly work something out for partial delivery if you're kinda close to Wisconsin.

I'm looking for $85 for the set of door panels, $35 for the pair of kick panels, $30 for the armrest set (includes bases) and $40 for the windshield trim. Or you can buy everything for $175. These prices do not include shipping or delivery which would be extra.

KIMG0053.JPG KIMG0050.JPG KIMG0048.JPG KIMG0045.JPG KIMG0060.JPG KIMG0059.JPG

I have more pictures of needed. Willing to make a deal because I'd like them out of my garage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back